Get Started Now
Get Started Now
written by Retirement Wealth Strategies, LLC
Working with a trusted financial partner is one of the most important decisions you can make for your financial future. Whatever you hope to achieve, it’s our mission to simplify the complexities of your financial life so you can focus on what matters most.
- Are you nervous about market volatility?
- Do you wonder if you are truly prepared for retirement?
- Do you have specific questions about your financial plan?
- Would you like a second opinion on your investments or retirement plan?
We’re Here To Help Virtually
We offer a no-cost introductory Q&A session to help answer your questions, learn more about your goals, and see how we may be able to help.
In our no-cost introductory phone call, we'll discuss:
- Which financial questions do you have?
- What worries you about your financial future?
- What are your concerns or goals when it comes to investing?
During our discussion, we’ll answer any specific questions you may have, and take the time to learn about your values, goals, and objectives.
How To Prepare For Our Call
You don’t need to do anything to prepare for the meeting, and there’s no cost or commitment for the call. It may be helpful to collect your financial questions so we can review them together. Use the link below to schedule your call online now!
- Plan to maximize your financial future.
- Get answers to your specific questions.
- Get personalized recommendations for your unique situation.
Bob Hanna is co-founder and financial professional at Retirement Wealth Strategies, LLC, a comprehensive financial services firm dedicated to helping pre-retirees build and preserve their wealth. With over 25 years of experience in the financial industry, Bob is passionate about equipping his clients with a plan that mitigates risk and creates a lifelong income stream. Bob holds a degree in business from Bowling Green State University and a secondary degree in education. Outside of the office, he is an avid cyclist and competes in events all over the country. Bob enjoys spending time with his wife and five children and currently resides in Bexley, OH. To learn more about Bob, connect with him on LinkedIn.
- Created on .